High Ticket Affiliate Programs

you imagine everything you read from the so called "experts" in any field?

I'm no expert. When you continue reading, I'm not going to inform you what to get and what never to, nor I'm likely to give you a subtle review on a web possibility to later trick you into buying what I recommend. The fact is, I'm not really likely to recommend any program at all...just likely to give you a few pointers that could help you make the best decision.

The net is full of "Get rich quick" programs that promise you the riches in a brief period of time. They're everywhere; from $19.95 to $49,000...they all promise you the exact same thing. MONEY. And a lot of it. We're not going to share with you cheap programs (the ones that sell for less than $50) cause it's not really worth it (no investment of $50 can make you rich...guaranteed!) but I thought I share several thoughts on the programs that cost over $1000 to join. These programs are called High Ticket affiliate programs.

High Ticket programs are everywhere. You can't miss them. You select a nice looking add and you are taken up to an extremely colourful website that claims you can make more profit one month than what've you can probably make all year long. Nice looking pictures of cars, houses, executives, beaches,...powerful visuals that remind you who you are and what you want to be. Lots of emotions take place.

There's usually no product available, you realize that, but because there are plenty of success stories (the one with the grandma and the college dropout is definitely there) we don't really care. Also we're reinforced that individuals can duplicate their success (if a grandma has done it, I sure can too).

Next is the price. The purchase price is what definitely triggers us to participate these programs. Why? Because they are so bloody expensive. $1000 or $2000 or $3995...that's a lot of money for a web business. After all, people sell businesses in a package for $19, 95...so an entrance fee of $4000...that's got to become a serious business...yeah right *sigh*.

They promise everything; you don't need to do no selling, no prospecting, no advertising, and no conversing with your family... (What the hell they want you to accomplish then?). It all sounds too good to be true...but we don't care.

We feel ashamed to talk to your relatives or friends about this because we feel it's a scam, but we still think of that grandma making $15,000 monthly! So, we purchase the program!

We have now a system that does all the task for people (still don't know very well what the hell we've to do) and the thing we're told to accomplish is to attend while the machine makes cash for us.

Do we make that cash?

Well, after 5 years of experience in online business...I'm yet to create a single sale.

I have purchase all of the high ticket programs. Spent significantly more than $20,000 and I have to state NONE of these been employed by for me. I'm sure there are several people who've made money with one of these sites, although not me. Maybe they are more intelligent, brilliant or creative than me, all of them, but I can claim that I have not made a dime.

Why?

Because I didn't know very well what I was designed to do.

All the money I've made online I'm in charge of in one of the ways or the other. What this means is, I have already been involved somehow in the process of earning cash for myself. Whether is my product or somebody else's, I've ADDED something to achieve success. Be it advertising, emailing, selling...whatever..but if you intend to be successful, you have to try the process.

In making money in any business, there's a mix of factors such as for example advertising, product, selling, marketing...you must master one or more of the factors and maybe depend on other experts to assist you in other areas. But never "buy" a business and let others run it for you personally while you sit down.

Comments